CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT – Mechanical Artwork
A major part to the success of any outdoor billboard program begins with the development of clear and concise artwork, showcasing dynamic and relevant content. Feel free discuss with your RCC Media sales rep various options for creative development – artwork can be supplied based on RCC Media specs by clients – or developed by our internal department of talented graphic designers – it’s that easy!
For a complete breakdown of digital and production spec requirements, please download the following attachments. Contact your account rep directly for production templates and sizing guidelines.
MEDIA KITS & MARKET MAPS
For a more detailed analysis into various markets, please contact your RCC Media account rep.
- Association of Canadian Advertisers/ Association canadienne des annonceurs
- Bénévolat d’entraide aux communicateurs
- Canadian Advertising Rates and Data (CARD)
- Canadian Advertising Research Foundation
- Canadian Advertising Success Stories
- Canadian Media Directors’ Council
- Canadian Outdoor Measurement Bureau (COMB)
- Great Outdoor Network
- Institute of Communications & Advertising / L’Institut des communications et de la publicité
- National Advertising Benevolent Society
- Out-of-Home Marketing Association of Canada (OMAC) / Association Marketing Canadienne de l’Affichage (AMCA)
- Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA)
- Print Measurement Bureau (PMB)
Backlit Posters allow your advertising message to be seen from greater distances and at night.
These larger-than-life mediums are spectacular in the way they grab and hold consumers' attention.
Large format sizing options provide maximum impact and visibility: with exposure in downtown city cores.
RCC Media is pleased to be the exclusive provider of Trestle/ Overpass Bridge Spectaculars.
RCC Media situates these classic advertising mediums in high traffic areas only, allowing clients to reach higher densities of people